Saturday, November 7, 2009

INTP: The Growth is real

The cement industry is growing still. My favorite stock in this industry is Indocement (INTP). If you guys have been following me, on my last post I showed you guys the fib retracement as a tool to buy this stock(Here: http://indoekuitas.blogspot.com/2009/10/get-ready-to-ride-bull.html ) On that post, I recommended the 23.6% retracement as the level to buy this stock at 10.400. This week INTP closed at 11.800, so you guys might have made about 13%.

I'll show you guys the q/q result of INTP.



Even though the sales were not growing that fast, INTP capable of making consistent growth on its EPS. I believe on the 4th quarter the revenue would grow faster and would reflected on its EPS.



The 3Q-09 q/q earning is growing although only 3.9%, while the 2Q-09 was growing 33% q/q.

No comments: